Sunday, December 24, 2006

Happy Holidays Everyone


Stuffers3 red snowflake BG paper-Mars Olson
Stuffes4 White Furry BG -Mars Olson
Swirly Frames- Lauren Bavin
Good To Be Word Art- Tina Chambers
Snowflake doodles- Kimberly Giarrusso
Fonts-DSP Bethy and Snowdrift


Happy Holidays Everyone, I hope joy and prosperity for all in the New Year. Above it my most recent digiscap page. I hope you enjoy it.


We are such evil parents sometimes. The other day we were watching Toot and Puddle I'll be Home for Christmas. I love the Toot and Puddle books and we have this particular one to I wanted to see the special they made from it. Anyway as it began I was changing Quin's diaper and Alex was curled up on the couch next to where I was changing him. As I changed him Quin farted and I asked him if he was finished tooting. Ken walked up and asked what was on and I told him Toot and Puddle. Quin farted again. I said "Still tooting huh?" Ken asked "If he's Toot who's Puddle?" I pointed to Alex. We both started cracking up because it's true. Alex is liquid boy. Even if he has nothing to drink before going to bed half the time when he wakes up in the morning he's gone so much he's overflowed his overnight diaper. Poor kids having parents who crack jokes at their expense.


Tomorrow we go to my BIL's for dinner, so we'll do presents here in the morning. Then make lots of phone calls. Alex is funny he has a mini kitchen and lately he's been having me or Ken and even Quin come sit by it so he can bake for us and then feed us. It has a little phone on it. He's been picking it up and saying Happy Holidays Grandma, or Happy Holidays Riley, or Happy Holidays Shelby. The last two are our neighbors girls. He also smacks the top of the little refrigerator when he hangs it up, knocking the phone off. I think we've watched Over the Hedge too many times.

No comments: