Sunday, December 10, 2006

Good Hair Day, Kinda

Here's a funny thing to be excited about. My hair is finally starting to shed at a normal rate. I normally have thick hair and pegnancy exacerbates that. This summer every time I had my hair cut I had to have her thin it out too. And if I had gone for a hair cut five weeks agao like I as supposed to I probably would have had her thin it then too. I finally made and appointment so Monday is haircut day but I don't think I'll have her thin it. Silly huh.

So yesterday we went to BJ's to get stuff. Mostly laundry stuff because I've been doing mucho extra laundry the last couple weeks. While we're wandering around Ken glances down an aisle and I ask what he's looking for. "A boombox for my workshop." I'm swearing inside my head, and then say "no you're not."Man, I thought I'd figured out the perfect surprise for him and what does he do, he spoils it. Actually I got him a shelf stereo system. It arrived yesterday. Luckily he was down in his workshop when the driver rang the bell. I was able to get it stashed upstairs in the sparebed room before he saw it.

Today i spent wrapping little stuff for Alex's stocking. Mostly art stuff like safety scissors, glitter glue, more of the washable markers and waterpaints. I still need to get over to B&N to pick up the rest of my presents for my nieces and nephew. Maybe tomorrow morning, if I get to bed at a normal hour tonight. Up until two am the last two nights, last night I'm not sure why, the night before was because as I was going to bed at one Alex woke up with diarreah. He had it earlier in the evening too. I undressed him in the tub because it had been all over the inside of his clothes the second time we cleaned him up. No mess this time but it was much easier to just rince him off in the tub than make his poor red bottom any redder from the wipes. Anyway by the time I got him dressed again and settled it was almost two o'clock.

No comments: