Tuesday, September 12, 2006

So I've started on the weekly plan of drs visits as of next week. And even though I'm holding pretty steady on weight gain, fluctuating between 21-23 lbs gained, I'm measuring 38 weeks at this point. So I get to go in for another u/s to check the baby's size end of next week. The midwife said that at this point if my contractions become regular they won't stop them. The ones I described to her sounded like real contractions not BH. But since I haven't had more than 2-3 a day I don't think Buddah boy is quiet ready to come out. This is fine by me, like I said he needs to wait two more weeks. Though Ken is now convinced the baby is gonna show up on his birthday, Oct 4th. Of course now that we're getting ready for him to show up early he'll be late.

Not much going on here this week. I do get my spa day Friday and next week the playgroup ladies are having a baby shower for me. That'll be nice, the food is always good and there are no games because we have too many kids running around. Next weekend is my MIL's birthday dinner and Ken will take Alex to Ride the rails with Thomas up in Stausburg PA. Of course since I work that day I won't get to enjoy my child free day.

Still on dial up at this point. A tech is suppose to come by Friday to figure out why DSL isn't working. And Comcast has started digging to lay the new lines in our court. So week three of internet hell for me ah well hopefully by the weekend we'll be back to where we need to be.

No comments: