Thursday, September 28, 2006

I am Quite ready to be done with this pregnancy. Actually I don't think it's going to be much longer. Just hope it isn't Saturday, since that is the last wedding Ken booked until November, when he booked it last winter it seemed like it was in the safe zone.

Anyway at my weekly appt. my BP was up. This is what happened at the end with Alex too. The week before it was borderline high, then they send me to L&D to get a series reading where it ends up being normal again. Same thing happened today. So I spent almost two hours over in L&D this morning so they can monitor us. The baby does not like being monitored. He either kicks at the band around my belly or turns away so it's hard to get his heart rate. He was giving the nurse a hell of a time. I am having contractions but nothing regular, I've been put on partial bedrest. Basically I was told to rest, relax and drink lots of fluids. Once I got home I had to call work and tell them I wouldn't be in for my Sunday and Monday shifts. They were to be my last ones anyway before starting mat leave.

I Got home made my calls took Alex to the grocery store since we missed playgroup this morning. I was actually pretty upset about that. I figured this was the last one we'd go to for a few weeks and I wanted him to have a chance to play with his friends. My appt was at 8:45 so I figured I'd be home by 9:30 latest, so we could go at 10:30 to playgroup. That obviously didn't happen.

We have cable internet once more. Now if only I could get my computer up and running. I almost did. It was funny right after I got off the phone talking to the tech to set up an appointment for them to come out windows booted up and I reloaded all my newer software. Unfortunately it didn't last the next morning it acted like it had for the previous 3 days. Ahh well.

So I'm hoping Ken's birthday present comes in today or tomorrow. Then I need to pick up an ice cream cake. I think we're going the traditional Carvel on this year instead of Cold stone. (I had an ice cream cake for my shower and he really enjoyed the piece I brought home for him.) Other than the wedding we'll spend the next few days putting the nursery back together now that the floor is finished.

No comments: