Monday, September 03, 2007

playing in simpsons land

playing with the avatar creator at the simpson's movie site. Cracking myself up.




Why is it children injure themselves on travel and/or holidays? Saturday evening Alex was playing with his cousins, slipped on one of his cars and fell. He landed on his face knocking his two front teeth back. Luckily they don't appear to be loose, there is a lot of swelling in the gums in that area. I left a message with our dentist's office to get an appointment asap. I just want to make sure there will be no trouble when the perminent teeth come in. I figure they'll call first thing tomorrow. Let's hope they can get us in that afternoon. If not I guess we'll miss the trip to the zoo on Wednesday.

1 comment:

loonyhiker said...

Oh that poor baby! My daughter knocked a tooth out when she got mad at us, turned, and walked into a door knob. I don't know who was more shocked: her or us!