Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Insanity of Three year olds

I'm trying to figure out if it's just Alex's personality or the insanity being three brings. Now to set this up at least once a week I through a few pillsbury biscuits in the oven. I split once between the boys and have the other two myself with some coffee. Alex insists on having some "coppy" too. So I put about an ounce in and add milk. He usually dips pieces of biscuit into the coffee. Occasionally one falls in and he fishes it out with a spoon. Today that happened and he just looses it. I of course look at him like he's crazy and say "use your spoon to get it out." "NOOooooOOOOoooo, not spoon" "well you either have to use your fingers or your spoon, it's up to you." So he uses the spoon to fish the piece out with his spoon. Then the next panic happens. "It's Brownnnnnnnnnn" He's been dipping the biscuits in the coffee for six months and is just now noticing they turn brown when he does this? INSANE

No comments: