Thursday, September 20, 2007

scattergories

A little fun for this morning, I got this a couple days ago from my friend Betsy.

SCATTERGORIES...it's harder than it looks! Copy and paste into a new email. When you are done, send it on, including to the person who sent it to you. Use the 1st letter of your name to answer each of the following... they have to be real places, names, things...nothing made up! Try to use different answers if the person in front of you had the same 1st initial. You CAN'T use your name for the boy/girl name question.


What is your name? Cheryl

4 letter word: Camp

City: Charleston

Boy Name: Cameron

Girl Name: Cynthia

Alcoholic drink: Congnac

Occupation: Contractor

Something you wear: Chinos

Celebrity: Charlie Sheen

Food: Chicken Parmesan

Something found in a bathroom: Cat box

Reason for Being Late: car broke down

Cartoon Character: Cartman

Something You Shout: Come On!!!

Lots of new babies this past week. My cousin and his wife had another little girl. Then my friend Jean had a baby boy. Ken's niece also had her little boy, though he's six weeks early, so is in intensive care until his lungs mature. He's doing well. I'm amazed at Karen's strength. She had an emergency C-section but because they didn't have the facilities at the hospital she delivered at for premies, the baby was transfered to another hospital. Karen checked herself out after 24 hour because she wasn't going to be stuck in one hospital while her baby was in another. I don't blame her but wow, I hope if it came down to it I would have the same strength. The final baby was my friend Kelly's little boy. All this is really kicking my baby fever in to gear. Of course one of the ladies over at OUL has been doing an Oracle for any one who has questions. I was told I'll have a girl in July 2008. Which would mean I'll get pregnant in the next cycle or two. It would also mean I have to change my plans for a big 40th birthday bash for Ken and I in July next year. We talked about it, if I am due around that time we'll plan the party for Labor day weekend, probably Sunday.

Off to Cumberland tomorrow for a day out with Thomas. Alex is so excited to do this again. Ken took him last fall to the one in Stausburg PA. Quin is determind to be walking by his birthday. He just does not want to sit, he wants to walk but only by holding on to mommy's or daddy's fingers. Anytime you make him sit he starts crying. I told him he needed to start cruising the furniture. He didn't like that suggestion. spent this week cleaning the upstairs, just have the tubs and tpilets to do and I'm finished. Next week I'll be working on the downstairs, so the house will be clean by the party Saturday. Just praying the weather holds because we're planning a BBQ.

No comments: