Friday, July 21, 2006

OH it is so nice to have my house back. I know my ILs were only here a day and a half essentially but man it was a huge crimp in our living style compaired to the almost none while my niece and nephew were here for ten days. I couldn't really use the downstairs bathroom because one or the other of them were in there. Then they decided that they'd both sleep on the sleeper sofa in the family room. They go to bed at 9pm. So Ken and I were relegated to the basement for two evenings if we wanted to watch TV. I had no use of my computer during the day since I had to entertain them and none at night because when the sleeper is open in blocks my desk. I could check e-mail on Ken's computer and keep up with people but since he had work to do on the last wedding he shot I couldn't stay on long. We did hang a bunch of stuff yesterday. The 4 12x12's Ken printed for me as well as some of Ken's wedding stuff.

Alex did enjoy the visit so that was a good thing to come out of it. He did his pouty thing again in the morning when he found out they were going home. But they left while we were at playgroup so he was been pretty good in the afternoon, at least he was before his nap. He was a bit whiney and needed a lot of attentionduring the evening. So my glucose testis coming up. Not looking forward to that. Guess I'll make eggs for breakfast since that's mostly protien, then go in to the lab for the test. Next week is the open house at the Goddard School. I think I'm going to take Alex over Wednesday morning so we can meet the teachers and see if this is where we want to send him next fall.

That's about it except my Aunt called the other morning reminding me that I need to make hotel reservations for my cousin's wedding real soon. I have to call my mom and get the hotel info. This is why my aunt called me, she couldn't find hers, they sent it out with the save the date, stuff early in the spring. Normally I keep everything together on my desk as it comes in, like I did for Justin's wedding last year. Not sure where this vanished to. I have the shower invite and registry info and I just got the invitation. But I can't find any of the stuff that came before that.

This lab gave me the berry flavor, and it was ice cold so it went down pretty easy. The last time they gave me the orange and it wasn't cold. I'm not a fan of orange soda to begin with. So flat warm orange flavor took me the entire five minutes to down.

I will never ever make corn beef hash for breakfast(with eggs) while I'm pregnant ever again. If I do someone come slap me. The gas I've had today has been horrible, I'm belching constantly. Nothing helps. Water, sitting up, lying down, walking around, even lunch. My back is starting to hurt right in the middle now because of this. I guess it's the way I'm holding myself to relieve the pressure.

Well the painting is done. Ken can now put in the laminate floor. Once that's doen we can start moving furniture back into the nursery. It only took us a week between the first coat and the second. Of course I had planned on doing the second coat wednesday but couldn't with my ILs here.

No comments: