Monday, July 24, 2006

Ken has been trying to finish off the shelving unit he started after he made the bed so we can get that up into Alex's room. I think he'll be working on the floor the first weekend in Aug.
I'm curious as to how Alex will react to a baby around. He's seen the other new babies at playgroup and most of the time he ignores them even when mommy is holding one. Though he has played with Logan a few times just because I was.

My appointment went well today. I've only gained a half pound in the last four weeks. YAY me!! So I'm at 19lbs up at this point. If I can keep this up I should keep the weight gain to under 25, which was my goal. My ankles seem to be normal lately a little puffy but no tree stumps. They told me they won't let the baby go longer than a week past due date. So the 24th-26th at the latest. My Glucose test came back good. And they said they'll keep an eye on my BP as I get closer to the end and we'll go from there if it shoots up again.

Not much going on this week. I'll be stuck using my old camera a few days. Ken's assistant is looking to buy a new camera and the d70 is one of the ones she's looking at. We told her she could borrow mine for a few days to see how it handles. Other than going to check out the Goddard School open house this week we're not doing much. Though there is a birthday party Saturday.

Ken has a wedding next Sunday and he's all worried he's gonna die. The Mother of the Groom was describing all the family feuds on the bride's side of the family. He's glad it's only a six hour shoot and that he's just handing them the image files. I guess he's ot good at dealing with drama. I can't understand why our son is all about drama. Unfortunately I think it's a trait of children born in the year of the monkey. My mom says I was very dramatic, I've heard stories about Ken when he was little, they were afraid he'd pull his hair out when he got upset. It's good to know he'll grow out of it, because we did it just might be HS before it happens. :sigh:

No comments: