Tuesday, June 19, 2007

observations

Can I say how good it feels to have my hair really short again, especially in this 90+ weather. I still can't believe Ken told me I should let it get longer, he's not the one who has to put up with it.

Ken was aking me questions the other day. Like was I as tempermental as Alex when I was a kid. I said no, I was petty laid back though things did have to be in a certain order but when I was upset I would just blow up and then it was over andI'd be a happy kid. I still do that, go along not let things get to me then I just explode and I'm all calm again. Quin is a lot like that. Then he decided Alex got it from his grandfather. The main difference is my FIL has the imperialness of the Dragon backing him up while Alex has the nervous energy of the Monkey. They both just lose it at the drop of a hat.

Quin is such an earthy personality. He loves food and animals and just hanging out outside. He absolutely loved the tofu dish at the chinese resturant we took my FIL to Saturday. It is so different how he reacts to animals compaired to Alex.

Alex would rather go to animals on his own terms. He's very cautious about dogs and hates it when they jump on him or lick him. And cats he loves to chase and scare. Quin on the other hand start giggling when a dog licks his face or hand. And wants to pet any furry creature that comes in range. The cat loves to just lay next to him and hang out. Guess who is going to be the kid to bring home all the strays.

random thought for the day: I wish Xena (Lucy Lawless)had the same birthday as me not Celine Dion. I couldn't stand her music before I found out we shared a birthday, so knowing this some how makes me dislike her music even more. Xena on the other hand is cool. She's what I wanted to be when I grew up. Heh the sad thing is I was an adult when the show came out.

No comments: