Friday, June 15, 2007

Observations

Alex is so funny sometimes. Last night he got mad at us because we wouldn't let him have his way. I gave him a choice about a half hour before dinner, he didn't answer, so I decided for him. It wasn't what he wanted and I wasn't making anything else at that point. Anyway he's crying and sobbing and putting on his little drama show and sobs "I want Grandma, I want Grandma." I just had to laugh because he thinks grandma is such a great lady and she is, but she's a tough lady too and I know she wouldn't put up with his flip flopping either. His cousins know the rules at grandma's house are probably a bit stricter than at home and they've learned they can't always get away with stuff there that they can at home. I'm sure Alex will realize this eventually too.

Quin has figured out how to blow rasberries, so he does that all the time now. Well when he's not chewing on something. I hope his love of trying new things in terms of food lasts and I don't end up with another ultra picky eater. It's kinda fun having to share some of my dinner or lunch with him. He likes baked turkey, and he really liked the inside of the burritos I made the other day. He liked the pasta sauce we had yesterday, couldn't give him the actual pasta, penne just doesn't cook down super soft easily. Let's see oh yeah he like the fried catfish we made Monday. I'm still giving him the pureed fruits and veggies. He's funny though even when he's not realy sure of a taste, hell make a face as he eats it but his mouth is wide open for the next bite. Likes yogurt a lot, need to find a store close by that has tofu, the store I usually go to doesn't.

I have one more week of my photoshop class. I have to put together the last two frames for my display on the art wall at B&N. I also need to print out credits for some of the graphics I used in what's going to be displayed. That has to go up July 1. We drive to TN to my dad's lake house the next day for a week. My sister and her kids will be there. We may be bringing the kids back with us and the following weekend my mom would come down and pick them up.

No comments: