Tuesday, May 30, 2006

So we've gone and revised or boy's name list. We had two names from last time left. I don't see this child as a Kevin. Every Kevin I know is a mischief maker. And I'm not feeling Brian. Ken didn't feel like waiting for me to bring a book home Monday so he went on an online search. Here's what we've come up with. We had a lot of fun either making fun of names or making fun of names with our last name along the way.
Corey
Jeffery (kinda boring)
Kai (Ken didn't like it last time I suggested it but does this time)
Orion
Quinton
Terrance

Went and bought Saturday today. Ken tore out the base boards and pulled up the edges of the carpet. We'll roll it up and take it out next week when he can take it to the dump.Need to think about getting lots of onsies and sleepers for the first 4 months.

No comments: