Monday, April 17, 2006

Not much going on today. Doing laundry in order to pack. We'll leave tomorrow for PA after I get an oil change for the car. Actually that's at 9am so we'll leave after lunch and hopefully Alex will be out for a good three hours.

We watched Return of the King, finally (for the first time) last night. We've had the special edition video sitting on the rack for a year and a half now. I guess because we knew it would be three and a half/four hours long we kept putting it off. What prompted this was the fact that TBS showed Two Towers Saturday night. Now Ken's talking about a marathon and watching all three in a row. Right after that he realized that would be a 12 hour marathon, so he asked how long tv mini series tend to be. Looks like we might do it that way in two hour chunks.

I should probably go finish packing but I'm not really in the mood at the moment. Ken also realized that I'll be making a few trips with out him the next few months. Though he may come to CA with us depending on which week it falls. Not sure if he has just one or two weddings booked for August. I wonder if he feels the same way I do. I know actually have a hard time sleeping in our bed without him around. When he went on TDY last month it felt really weird. Now I didn't have this problem in the other house, or in our old bed, and I have no problems when we travel. Must be something about we chose this house and that bed together.

I don't know, who all knows that I scrapbook digitally. Two reasons for this really, one is the no muss no fuss factor. This is really handy because of small fingers that get into stuff. The other is that it allows me to mess around in photoshop and try stuff before I use it on client jobs. So anyway I have a couple of new pages.

No comments: