Friday, April 13, 2007

Video

The munchkin is awake and content for the moment so I'll drop off a video clip. I did this because I wanted to show how Quin growls. He'll coo and laugh but mostly he grunts and growls with the occasional (what I call the bird of prey) shriek. Of course Alex is acting silly in the background playing with the cardboard tube from the papertowels.

[URL=""][/URL]

Friday the 13th is a lucky day for me. The cat decided to find a comfy place to sleep under my printer table. (He doesn't normally nap there) I was trying to figure out what he was doing and what do I spot between my table and my harddrive? The video camera we lost 4 months ago. I've been using my old fuji digital camera to shoot video. I've been recently reminded that our 4th anniversary is coming up. I had to tell Ken too, so we're both trying to figure out what to do. It looks like he'll becomeing back from travel that day. Usually he's back on a Thursday but this trip is bigger than most of the others. At least all next week he's home. He's even experimenting with the rib roast in the crockpot today. Decided to add granny smith apples, instead of his normal vegetables. It's really starting to smell good.

No comments: