Monday, April 09, 2007

Easter Revelations

Working on Easter Sunday, isn't the best thing but because it was so slow I got zone maintenence in Law and Cultural Studies done as well as the entire kids section straightened by 8pm. This left me time to look at books always a bad thing. I've found two i knwo have to get. The first is very sappy and wonderful and makes me cry.




The second is just cute




I also learned that easter egg hunts with three year olds are funny. You can tell them exactly where and egg is and they still don't see it. It could be right out in the open too. We had it inside this morning just for Alex because it was too cold to be outside.

The song Please by Chris Isaak takes one a whole new meaning when you have a curious child.

What's the problem?
What's the question?
What's the answer?
Where's this heading?

You keep talking.
Where's it going?
If there's an answer
I don't know it...
Please
You're killing me.
Please
You're killing me with all these questions.

No comments: